Druckansicht der Internetadresse:

International Office

Print page
Grafik Praktikum im Ausland_EN

Internship abroad

"The expert in anything was once a beginner!" - Helen Hayes

An internship abroad links studying and working in an international environment and provides insight into various fields of activity.

The International Office offers you the opportunity to apply for financial support for your internship in Europe and beyond.

Please note that any internship contract, as required by some companies and institutions, can only be concluded between the internship provider and the intern.

Please note that the International Office does not arrange internships for students.

We have collected some valuable tips for you on how to find an internship:

For example, you can benefit from the experiences of former interns abroad. You will find personal reports here  or simply search in the e-learning platform for the course "Praktikum / Kurzaufenthalte im Ausland – Erfahrungsberichte".

In addition, you will find some internship offers, which are updated now and then.

Baltic countriesHide
Belarus / Russia / UkraineHide
Great Britain (Important: note the visa requirement for GB)Hide

The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung offers an internship in the foreign office

Czech RepublicHide
Links to the internship searchHide
Internship exchanges of the Bavarian university centresHide
More helpful informationHide
  • Large, international corporations with headquarters abroad (e.g. BMW, VW, Daimler, etc.) often have internship offers in their job advertisements.
  • We regularly publish new offers on our facebook page International Office - Going Abroad.
  • On the magnetic pinboard in front of our office (ZUV 1.81) you will find some notices

Webmaster: Sabine Anders

Facebook Twitter Youtube-Kanal Instagram Blog UBT-A Contact