Druckansicht der Internetadresse:

International Office

Print page

International Economics and Development, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)

When can I submit my online application?

Application period for non EU citizens

  • Winter Semester:     15 April to 15 July
  • Summer Semester:  15 October to 15 January
Which documents do I need to submit during my online application?
  • Preliminary review documentation (VPD) uni-assist for University of Bayreuth
    The VPD must be submitted in the online application in CAMPUSonline by 15 July at the latest.
    Therefore, apply for your VPD as early as possible.
    find out more
  • Secondary school leaving certificate including subjects and grades
    original language + certified translation in German or English
  • Language certificate GERMAN level B2
    find out more
  • Language certificate ENGLISH level B2
    find out more
  • Curriculum vitae
    Please download and fill out this template.
                                                                  All set? VPD requested?

Then you are ready to start the online application in our application portal CAMPUSonline.    

In our step-by-step guide for the online application in CAMPUSonline you will find helpful information on the topics:

  • Creating a basic account
  • Submitting an online application  in CAMPUSonline
  • Checking the online application status
  • Subsequent submission of documents
  • Checking your admission result

You do not need to submit any paper documents by post for the application.

We may require additional documents depending on your educational background and your country of origin:

Have you already studied?Hide

Proof of your previous academic performance (Transcript of Records) and, if already available, your degree certificate; both in the original language and as a certified German or English translation

Have you attended a Studienkolleg in Germany?Hide

If so, please also submit the certificate for the assessment test . Please note that intermediate reports from the Studienkolleg unfortunately cannot be considered.

Other additional country-specific documentsHide

Depending on the country of your previous educational background, you may need to submit additional documents.

Have you obtained an IB diploma?Hide
  • Applicants with an IB diploma must always submit the transcript for the last two school years to prove that they attended IB subjects throughout.
  • If it is foreseeable that you will not receive your IB diploma before the end of the application period, you will have to submit a certificate from the Zeugnisanerkennungsstelle für den Freistaat Bayern (ZASt) as an alternative to the IB diploma. This notification must be requested from the ZASt by the end of April. Further information can be found here (see the information sheet on the recognition of the "International Baccalaureate Diploma / Diplôme du Baccalauréat International")

General information

Information regarding the form of submission for application documentsHide

Please submit your documents only as instructed on this site. Documents submitted in the wrong form (e.g. by post if upload is required) cannot be taken into consideration.

Do you have questions or require assistance?Hide

An overview of contact persons for international applicants can be found here.

Would you like to find out more about the topic of higher education entrance qualifications?Hide

Here you will find some helpful information to give you more insights into your higher education entrance qualification.

Webmaster: Natascha Turek

Facebook Twitter Youtube-Kanal Instagram Blog UBT-A Contact