Druckansicht der Internetadresse:

International Office

Print page

Applied Computer Science, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)

Registration process for EU citizens:

In order to enrol, you must have the required higher education entrance qualification (HZB) and the necessary language skills. To avoid problems with registration, we therefore strongly recommend that these two points be clarified as early as possible with the Incoming Degree Team by way of a preliminary review, in particular in specific cases (see below). Please use the upload option in the application form in CAMPUSonline.

  • STEP 1: Create a basic account in CAMPUSonline (guide).

  • STEP 2: Create an application for the programme in which you would like to enrol (guide).

  • STEP 3: (optional): Submit the listed documents via upload in CAMPUSonline, to allow a preliminary review of your documents by the International Office.

Documents for the preliminary review of the formal admission requirements by way of the International Office:

Documents required for all applicantsHide
  • Secondary school leaving certificate with an overview of subjects and grades in the original language
  • Secondary school leaving certificate with an overview of subjects and grades in sworn translation (in German or English)
  • Proof of German language proficiency at level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
  • CV
    Please download and fill out this template.
Where appropriate, further additional documents are required:Hide
Have you already studied at a higher education institution?If so, please also submit proof of your previous academic performance (Transcript of Records) and, if already available, your degree certificate; both in the original language and as a German or English translation.
Have you attended a Studienkolleg in Germany?If so, please also submit the certificate for the assessment test. Please note that intermediate reports from the Studienkolleg unfortunately cannot be considered.
Additional country-specific documentsDepending on the country of your previous educational background, you may need to submit additional documents.
Have you obtained an IB diploma?
  • Applicants with an IB diploma must always submit the transcript for the last two school years to prove that they attended IB subjects throughout.
  • If it is foreseeable that you will not receive your IB diploma before the end of the application period, you will have to submit a certificate from the Zeugnisanerkennungsstelle für den Freistaat Bayern (ZASt) as an alternative to the IB diploma. This notification must be requested from the ZASt by the end of April. Further information can be found here (see the information sheet on the recognition of the "International Baccalaureate Diploma / Diplôme du Baccalauréat International").

In these cases, you should upload documents for preliminary review by the end of July / January at the latest:

You have evidence of German language skills at the required level, but is this evidence also accepted for enrolment?Hide

You can find out here. If your language certificate is not on our list, you can take our internal DSH exam. To enable us to send you the admission as well as the information required for the DSH application in good time, we need to receive all of your application documents (including your current German certificate) by the end of July / January at the latest.

Will you have to attend a Studienkolleg before you can study in Germany?Hide

Information on how you can find this out for yourself in advance is available here. If you only have an indirect higher education entrance qualification, you must first attend a Studienkolleg (learn more). In order to be able to take the qualifying examination for the Studienkolleg, you need to be assigned by the University of Bayreuth.
We have to report all our candidates to the Studienkolleg by the end of July / January. If you would like to take the next qualifying examination for the Studienkolleg, you must provide us with all the documents relevant to the examination in good time so that we can register you.

  • STEP 4: As soon as your admission has been registered by the Student Administration Office (Studierendenkanzlei), accept your study place.

  • STEP 5: Print the application for registration and send it by post to the address printed on the form together with all the documents required for enrolment (certified copies). Alternatively, you can also submit the application and documents to the Student Administration Office in person.

General Information


There is no application deadline for EU citizens applying for this degree programme. Please note, however, that in some cases (see above) you should submit your documents by the end of July / January. The same deadlines as for Germans apply for enrolment.

Do you have questions or require assistance?Hide

An overview of contact persons for international applicants can be found here.

Would you like to find out more about the topic of higher education entrance qualifications?Hide

Here you will find some helpful information to give you more insights into your higher education entrance qualification.

Do you have questions about your enrolment or the documents required for the enrolment?Hide

Please contact the Student Administration Office directly.

You have applied, but have not yet received a letter of admissionHide

Admission must be recorded manually by the Student Administration Office for all applicants who have obtained their higher education entrance qualification outside of Germany. This may take some time. If you have not received your notice of admission after one week, please contact the Student Administration Office.

Webmaster: Natascha Turek

Facebook Twitter Youtube-Kanal Instagram UBT-A Contact