Health Economics, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
for EU citizens
- In the following cases you will need to include additional documents:Hide
Have you already studied at a higher education institution? If so, please also submit proof of your previous academic performance (Transcript of Records) and, if already available, your degree certificate; both in the original language and as a German or English translation. Have you attended a Studienkolleg in Germany? If so, please also submit the certificate for the assessment test. Please note that intermediate reports from the Studienkolleg unfortunately cannot be considered. Additional country-specific documents Depending on the country of your previous educational background, you may need to submit additional documents. Have you obtained an IB diploma?
- Applicants with an IB diploma must always submit the transcript for the last two school years to prove that they attended IB subjects throughout.
- If it is foreseeable that you will not receive your IB diploma before the end of the application period, you will have to submit a certificate from the Zeugnisanerkennungsstelle für den Freistaat Bayern (ZASt) as an alternative to the IB diploma. This notification must be requested from the ZASt by the end of April. Further information can be found here (see the information sheet on the recognition of the "International Baccalaureate Diploma / Diplôme du Baccalauréat International").
|Completing the EFV|
To receive admission to this programme, you will have to pass an aptitude assessment process (Eignungsfeststellungsverfahren or EFV).
Where can you find out more about the EFV?
- Do you have questions or require assistance?Hide
An overview of contact persons for international applicants can be found here.
- Would you like to find out more about the topic of higher education entrance qualifications?Hide
Here you will find some helpful information to give you more insights into your higher education entrance qualification.