Are you interested in
- improving your foreign language skills?
- broadening your horizon and improving your career prospects?
- learning about a foreign higher education system?
- making new friends from all over the world?
- honing your intercultural skills?
If so, then it's time to start planning your stay abroad! We are here to help you - the following pages provide information on opportunities at the University of Bayreuth.
|Flyer "Wege ins Ausland"|
|Index of keywords|
|Information on general safety precautions in your host country|
|FAQ for Erasmus Programme|
- Partner universities for student exchangeHide
Read the "Instructions for using the MoveOn Publisher" carefully to find a suitable university abroad.
- Certificate of Advanced Intercultural AwarenessHide
As of Winter Semester 2018/19, students are able to earn a Certificate of Advanced Intercultural Awareness at the University of Bayreuth. Students who return home from a semester abroad can help to ensure that subsequent generations of students start their semester abroad with the best information possible.
In order to receive the certificate, students must complete the following:
- take part in a feedback interview in the International Office directly after returning from abroad
- participate in the International Day and/or Homecoming Event
- provide a detailed personal report with pictures
- hold a nomination discussion with new participants
If you have any questions on this topic, please do not hesitate to contact the "Outgoing" Team:
Our faculty-specific tutors
Maria Frisch / Sabine Paez